Thank you for choosing Blue Ridge Gynecology and Wellness for your gynecology and wellness needs. We look forward to seeing you in our office very soon. Before your appointment, we would like to make you aware of several office policies in order to maximize the success of your visit.
- If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, kindly notify our office ahead of time. There is a fee for no-show appointments.
- Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes prior to your appointment and bring your insurance information and photo ID, as well as a list of your medications with you. Please be prepared to pay any co-pay that is required per your insurance at the time of service.
- If you are 15 minutes late for your appointment, we will unfortunately have to reschedule. We want to make sure we have sufficient time to address your concerns and not have this affect the patients that are scheduled after you. Please allow enough time for parking.
- The patient portal that we discussed with you at the time your appointment was made, needs to be completed before your appointment. If you arrive for your appointment and this is not complete, we will have to reschedule. The medical information provided in your health assessment allows us to offer you the best possible care. Please arrive 30 to 40 minutes prior to your appointment if you are unable to complete this ahead of time.
- For the health of our other patients, employees and physicians, if you have a fever, cough, chills or other signs of illness, please reschedule your appointment for a better time. You will not be billed or penalized for cancellation due to sickness.
- Emergencies do happen and can occasionally disrupt our schedule. If Dr. Godfrey is on call and gets called away from the office, we will immediately try reaching you to notify you of the delay or the need to reschedule.
- Payment is due at the time of service, including your co-pay or deductible. If you do not have insurance, please call us before your appointment to discuss payment arrangements. We accept cash, debit cards, Visa, or Mastercard.
- Our practice participates with many insurance companies/networks. Please refer to the Hospital/Insurance page for a complete listing.
We hope that your experience at Blue Ridge Gynecology and Wellness is a pleasant one. Being aware of policies that can affect the outcome of your visit here can help facilitate this. Please feel free to call the office at 540.825.4557 with questions. Thank you.
Medical Records Policy:
Our practice cannot send or receive medical records to or from another medical office without the patient's written authorization.
Download the authorization form
To obtain a copy of your medical records from our office, there will be a $10.00 handling fee, which also includes shipping costs, if necessary. In addition, there is a 50 cent charge for each of the first 50 pages printed. Each page thereafter costs 25 cents.